Friday, October 22, 2010

Random Quotes from Darbi's Wall

While eating lunch last week with my fun ten year old in my favorite little diner in Pine Top/Lakewood, AZ --Yes, the two lovely pine covered cities have joined together -- I read these quotes posted on the wall.

If you can't be a good example then you'll just have to be a horrible warning! (Love it, and am pretty good at it too!)

Speak kind words and you will hear kind echos. (Use this with my children.)

A Happy Home is but an early Heaven. (Been my goal for forever and a day.)

Housework never killed anyone, but why take a chance. (BRAVO!!!!!)

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left. (Somewhat true, but working hard to make this one obsolete.)

Each one could be the prompt for a good post, but alas, this is all you get.

2 comments:

  1. I love those quotes. I am a quote kinda girl:)

    Great blog and I saw your ANWA widget. I hope I get to go!

    www.deanabarnhart.blogspot.com
    www.momstheglue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the housework quote! (Think I remember hearing Phyllis Diller using that one - WAY back when). :)

    ReplyDelete