Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thursday Thoughts ~ I Think


I think I will say my morning prayers. I think I will feed the cat and dog, then scoop the kitty litter.  I think I will give the dog her joint and pain medicine. I think I will help unload the Saturday garage sale items from my mom's car. I think I will do five batches of wash. I think I will tidy up the house. I think I will put the dishes away.  I think I will tidy up five bedrooms and a lived in family room. I think I will eat a healthy breakfast.  I think I will  check me emails and respond.  I think I will update my blogs.  I think I will finish painting two rocking chairs and a desk.  I think I will return some phone calls. I think I will check on my mother and mother-in-law. I think I will think of my son who is gone serving the Lord for two years. I think I will get dressed, and even put on some make-up.  I think I will run some errands.  I think I will feed David and Goliath, the gold fishes, and Squigs, the hamster. I think will take my daughter to the bank to cash some checks. I think I will get my  hair cut. I think I will check two boys out of school for their dentist appointments.  I think I will drive a son to Cub Scouts. I think I will be the kids homework supervisor.  I think I will help my oldest daughter deal with a difficult situation. I think I will get the mail and pay a few bills. I think I will prioritize the tasks on my main work desk. I think I will take care of some Church calling assignements.  I think I will drop by and check on one of the ladies I visit teach. I think I will follow-up on a few business matters.  I think I will practice the harp for the upcoming performance with my son's highschool choir.  I think I will do some revision of the third to the last chapter of my novel. I think I will remember to feed my family a healthy dinner, and if I forget they can eat the homemade Cream of Potato Soup I made yesterday. I think I will attend my writing friends Halloween party and leave early to attend another friends baby shower. I think I will have family prayer and tuck the children into bed.  I think I will say hello and goodnight to my husband. I think I will take my evening shower, say my prayers and fall into bed tonight, knowing that I only did half of the things I think I needed to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment